I’m often asked to speak at events & conferences, or write on the following subjects:
- Recruiting through Social Media – often when a practical case study is required, my 7 years’ hands-on experience with it, can demonstrate how the two can align.
- Recruitment Agencies & Social Recruiting – not just for talent attraction, but also very much for business development and branding.
- Building a Niche Recruitment brand – setting up your recruitment marketing to be the recruiter of choice within your network.
- Future Digital Talent – empowering young people to realise the prospects of a digital career and enabling it.
- Careers Advice for Graduates – building a digital/social media presence and applying for work with potency and good networking.
- The Future of Recruitment – changing talent attraction methods and digital exposure changes everything.
I was asked to do a couple of advice videos for Jobsite UK, and the first one is here, with me offering 5 tips on `How To Get A Job In Social Media`.
…the second is here, suggesting 5 Tips for Making a Great CV
Here I am talking to a room of inquiring recruiters and business owners about social media working in recruitment.
At the same event, about developing conversation through Twitter.
Here I am discussing `The Future of Recruitment Agencies` with The Recruiter’s Dee-Dee Doke:
At TruLondon, again with Dee-Dee, and the excellent Jorgen Sundberg; discussing how jobseeker profiles are developing:
…and jobseeker challenges are revisited in a further webcast here; again with Jorgen as well as Ruth Wylde…
Here’s some examples of great online jobseeking campaigns.
Email email@example.com if you have some other suggestions.